Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honor Code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PxG Destiny EX
Executive
Executive
PxG Destiny EX

Honor Code Empty
PostSubject: Honor Code   Honor Code EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 am

As a member of Pure Nation Gaming, I understand that I must at ALL times abide by the Honor Code and will treat each member with respect; while gaming with its members and leaders. I will never attack another member.

I agree to never discriminate nor attack individuals with different ethnic backgrounds, race, age, gender, or place of origin. While I understand that moderate trash talk is allowed, however any references or personal attacks on individuals that are presented offensive or deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated.

I also to agree to have PxG in my motto or in my bio on my xbox live profile. Including PxG-Your battalion- Your ranks
Example "PxG-Universe-CPT"

I understand that after becoming the rank of a Corporal (CPL) I am approved for adding PxG into my gamertag, but it must be approved by the Colonel of my Battalion

As a member of the Rank Structure I understand that I may not have any involvement with other gaming communities. If caught pursing activities as a member of a different gaming community, then I understand that I will be permanently removed from PxG's rank structure and website contents. However I understand that by signing up on a separate gaming community website is indeed acceptable, however, openly joining another community structure while in PxG's structure is strictly forbidden.

I understand that by agreeing to these terms that if I am to violate any of these rules that I may risk receiving a temporary removal, temporary ban, suspension, demotion, permanent removal, or even a permanent ban from the ALL contents of PxG.

Put into effect on 11/6/11 by the Executive Leaders of Pure Nation Gaming.

Last edited by PxG Destiny EX on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/AllyhasSowle

Honor Code
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to PxG :: Rules and Rank Structure-
Jump to: